5 Steps to increase your Energy
Fatigue is the #1 complaint in most alternative health care offices, and in most Doctors office. Coffee, soda pop or other stimulants have long term health risks.
Energy drainers :
- EMF stress from cell phones, computers, cell phone towers, all electrical devises…
- White Flour, white sugar, white salt, Hydrogenated oils/trans fats/toxic oils/heated oils.
- Environmental pollution
- Hair care/skin care or personal hygiene products with toxins in them.
- Food allergies: typical is grains and legumes. The worst offender is peanuts/nut butters.
- Polluted tap water; bathing/showering in chlorinated water
- Indoor pollution from carpets, sheet rock, paints…
- Negative Emotions: Bringing your worry or stress into your bed; Only Jesus lives in your heart not fear, worry or stress.
- Acidic pH: low mineral status will keep you in a low energy status and low mood.
Step 1: Vitamin “S” for Sleep!
Sleep is the most important thing for good energy throughout the day. Once this elusive issue is resolved most find that is all they need to do. An estimated 50 million to 70 million Americans suffer from a chronic sleep disorder.
Adjust your sleep accordingly : If you are tired during the day, add another hour of “Lights Out”.
Optimal time : 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. that is 8 hours. Some people need more, some less. If you are tired in the day you need more.
Sleep Defined : 8 hours of R.E.M. sleep, that is “8 Straight” of uninterrupted sleep; no awakening for any reason.
Sleep time “Window” : Lights out: 9-11 p.m. Wake up: 5-7 a.m.
Improving Sleep : complete blackout; complete silence or one can use “white noise”, like a fan running or a filter. Remove all electronics out of your bedroom; no TV’s or clock radios. Switch to a battery clock that has a remediated battery.
Sleep Pathology : Difficulty going off to sleep: Liver/Gallbladder issue
Snoring : Liver/Gallbladder issue.
Getting up at night to urinate : Hypo-bioflavanoidism, or bladder infection.
Waking up for no reason : Digestion problem, or parasites, or eating too close to bedtime.
Step 2: Change Your Diet
If you are tired during the day, then re-evaluate what you are eating. Switch to God made foods and eliminate man made foods.
Start adding iron rich foods like:
- Soaked prunes, or Beet Roots (just the lower 2/3 of the root, not the leaves).
- Eating more raw instead of cooked meals, especially red meat and fish. Buffalo (or grass fed beef), Wild Salmon.
- Avoid soy, corn, wheat products
- Add clean protein in the morning instead of carbohydrates. Protein for sure at lunch.
- Keep your diet simple and eat by category: Proteins, Fats, Carbs, and water
- WATER! WATER! WATER! ½ your body weight in oz. of purified water daily. NOT tap water.
- Eat the whole fruit instead of the juice. Try eating this between your meals as a snack instead of part of the meal.
Step 3: Increase Movement
When you increase your activity level (exercise) you increase your metabolism, which in turn will increase your energy level.
- Start by a brisk walk daily – 20-30 minutes.
- Find an activity that you really love: dancing, biking, hiking, walking, aerobics, gym, martial arts…
- Interval bursts: 100% exertion for 30 seconds then rest for 60 seconds. Repeat for 5 minutes and build up to 20 minutes every other day
- Stretching exercises daily.
Step 4: Vitamin B’s
Many Americans are deficient in B vitamins. This is due to diet and/or poorly grown produce and sick animals.
- B Vitamins are responsible for over 200 different body functions.
- The 5 essential B’s are: B1, B2, B3, B5, B6.
- B6 deficiency is induced in women who have used HRT’s or birth control pills for longer than 3 months. If so, they now become B6 dependent for life. B6 is the mood vitamin.
- B’s are essential for Adrenal function. Adrenal Function: produces adrenalin that gives energy.
- Adrenals need: 1. Raw Sea Salt; 2. Sleep; 3. Water; 4. B’s – namely B5 – Pantothenic Acid; 5. Tyrosine; 6. Vit. C & Magnesium
Step 5: Resolve Infection and Interference Fields
Unresolved low grade infections are a common cause of low energy and energy pathologies.
- Check for any infections: sinus, kidney (nano-bacterial), circulation, parasitic,
- Check for low thyroid: increase Green Tea N.D., and Xeno Stat.
- Check for scars and traumas – these are called “interference fields”.
- Check for asymptomatic gum and tooth infections: amalgams, old root canals, dead teeth, cavities…
Super Foods for energy: