“Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.” (3 John 2)
Immune Support - Pt. 1
The Immune system is one of the most fascinating mechanisms in the human body. Its complexities and sophistication has silenced the evolutionists and atheists alike! Indeed it points to an Intelligence Supreme – God!
“The immune system works to defend us against hordes of microorganisms and germs that we are exposed to every day.” Online: Med-Health.net 11/11/17
As we approach winter many find themselves fighting off colds and flu. This is due to not so much the cold weather, but the diminished exposure to the Vit. D producing sunlight on our skin and poor hygiene habits. If we can learn to strengthen our Immune System function we may be in a much better state to overcome the colds and flu!
These are substances and habits that weaken your immune function and make you more susceptible to infection.
The Big 4 – No More!
1) White Flour, 2) sugar, 3) Heated Commercial white salt, 4) Hydrogenated oils.
These are the 4 Immune Suppressant monsters! These substances are in processed foods. So if you want a stronger Immune System avoid these 4 Big ones. The Big 4 – No More!
Vaccines & Flu Shots suppress the Immune system! These contain adjunctives that have not been tested for safety. Because of the enormous amount of literature and scientists that are now exposing the dangers of Vaccines and Flu shots we list them as an Immune suppressant. See: Mary Toco’s research – Childhood Shots.com
1. Vit. D3: The Sunshine Vitamin. “Your best defense against any disease is a robust immune system, which vaccines can compromise; supporting your immune system should always be at the top of your list, and optimizing your vitamin D levels is one crucial component of this.” Dr. Mercola, Online: Mercola.com - 11-11-17
Vitamin D sources:
1. Sunlight on direct skin for 20 min. Daily! Without sunscreen!
“So to use the sun to maximize your vitamin D production and minimize your risk of skin damage, the middle of the day (roughly between 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.) is the best and safest time. During this UVB-intense period you will need the shortest sun exposure time to produce the most vitamin D. Source: Mercola.com, “Why Vitamin D Is Better than ANY Vaccine and Improves Your Immune System by 3-5 Times.”
2. Supplement: PRL Vit. D3 Serum. Adults 5-8000 IU’s daily. Children: 1-3K IU’s
3. Kosher Fish is a food source of Vit. D like Wild Salmon and Wild Cod. Avoid Dairy products: Dairy is an immune suppressant. Exception: Kefir or Plain Yogurt.
2. Sleep: Sleep is the time the body repairs itself. If one becomes sleep deprived they are more vulnerable to infection. Its best to be lights out before 11 p.m. for 7-9 hours of uninterrupted (not getting up for any reason) sleep!
3. Hygiene: Never touch your eyes, ears, nose or mouth with your bare hands.